FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1) When is the groupelephant.com Client Summit & Advisory Board meeting
The Event will take place from Monday, March 11 through Wednesday, March 13. Please plan to arrive by 5PM or earlier on Monday with a departure after lunch Wednesday if possible.
2) What is the cost for attending CAB?
We ask that clients pay for their airfare and ground transportation to the resort. We are requesting client delegates to cover the direct cost of hotel accommodation at the 2019 event, in the amount of $900 per person. groupelephant.com will take care of the rest.
3) What is the dress code?
The dress code is business casual.
4) Will the content from The CAB event be distributed?
Content that is not considered confidential can be shared upon request.
5) What will the weather be like in Scottsdale?
The daytime temperature is pleasant, but the evenings can be chilly – please plan accordingly.
6) Where can I find more information to prepare for The CAB event?
Information can be found on the event website www.cab.epiuse.com.
View more about the Sanctuary Resort & Spa at their website http://www.sanctuaryoncamelback.com
7) Where can I learn about the agenda and what should I bring to the sessions?
groupelephant.com will provide a updated agenda via the event website https://cab.epiuse.com/. EPI-USE will provide notebooks
8) How can I network with groupelephant.com experts and partners?
The Summit is specially organized to include numerous opportunities for clients to network, from formal presentations and panel discussions to informal receptions and gatherings. Networking is strongly emphasized in our 10th annual Summit agenda. Whilst it is axiomatic that we will derive more value from your participation than you will receive in return, we feel nonetheless that the networking opportunity with an elite ensemble of our clients, as well as exposure to some of our ‘best and brightest’ people, should yield a sound return on the investment of your time.
9) How to Reach Your CAB Concierge
email@example.com or mobile: +1 415-370-3713
firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: +1 530 613-6310
email@example.com or mobile: +27-83-554-334